Publications of Sandor Kiss
1. On a regularity property of additive representation functions Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, 51 (2005), 31-35.
2. Generalization of a theorem on additive representation functions Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest. Eotvos, 48 (2005), 15-18.
3. On the monotonicity of an additive representation function Publicationes Math. Debrecen, 73 (2008), 489-495.
4. On the number of representations of integers as the sum of k terms Acta Arithmetica, 139 (2009), 395-406.
5. On the k - th difference of an additive representation function Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, 48 (2011), 93-103.
6. On Sidon sets which are asymptotic bases Acta Mathematica Hungarica, 128 (2010), 46-58.
7. Generalization of a theorem of Erdos and Renyi on Sidon sequences (with J. Cilleruelo, I.Z. Ruzsa, C. Vinuesa) Random Structures & Algorithms, 37 (2010), 455-464.
8. On generalized Sidon sets which are asymptotic bases Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest. Eotvos, 57 (2014), 149-160.
9. Sets with almost coinciding representation functions (with Cs. Sandor and E. Rozgonyi) Bulletin of the Australian Math. Soc., 89 (2014), 97-111.
10. On additive complement of a finite set (with Cs. Sandor and E. Rozgonyi) Journal of Number Theory, 136 (2014), 195-203.
11. On Sidon sets which are asymptotic bases of order 4 (with Cs. Sandor and E. Rozgonyi) Functiones et Aproximatio Comm. Math., 51 (2014), 393-413.
12. On sampling SCJ rearrangement scenarios (with I. Miklos and E. Tannier) Theoretical Computer Science, 552 (2014), 83-98.
13. Approximate counting of graphical realizations (with P.L.Erdos, I. Miklos, and L. Soukup) PLoS ONE 10(7): e0131300. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0131300
14. Groups, partitions and representation functions (with Cs. Sandor and E. Rozgonyi) Publicationes Math. Debrecen, 85 (2014), 425-433.
15. On a Parity Based Group Testing Algorithm (with E. Hosszu, L. Ronyai and J. Tapolcai) Acta Cybernetica-Szeged, 22 (2015), 423-433.
16. On the maximum values of the additive representation functions (with Cs. Sandor) International Journal of Number Theory, 12 (2016), 1055-1075.
17. On the multiplicativity of the linear combination of additive representation functions(with Cs. Sandor) The Ramanujan Journal, 44 (2017), 385-399.
18. Partitions of the set of nonnegative integers with the same representation functions(with Cs. Sandor) Discrete Mathematics, 340 (2017), 1154-1161.
19. Generalization of some results about the regularity properties of an additive representation function(with Cs.Sandor) Acta Mathematica Hungarica, 157 (2019), 121-140.
20. On minimal additive complements of integers(with Cs. Sandor and Quan-Hui Yang) Journal of Combinatorial Theory Ser. A, 162 (2019), 344-353.
21. On the structure of sets which have coinciding representation functions(with Cs. Sandor) INTEGERS, to appear.
22. On a conjecture of Erdos about sets without k pairwise coprime integers(with Cs. Sandor and Quan-Hui Yang) SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 32 (2018), 2453-2466.
23. On generalized Stanley sequences(with Cs. Sandor and Quan-Hui Yang) Acta Mathematica Hungarica, 154 (2018), 501-510.
24. Bloom Filter with a False Positive Free Zone(with E. Hosszu, J. Tapolcai, L. Ronyai, O. Rottenstreich) IEEE INFOCOM 2018, Honolulu USA.
25. An identification system based on the explicit isomorphism problem(with P. Kutas), submitted.
26. Generalized asymptotic Sidon basis (with Cs. Sandor), submitted.